Friday, December 28, 2012

December Daily 2012

Good morning Bloglanders

It is a beautiful day in Sunny SA. Perfect weather - not too warm, not too cold.  I've spent some time cleaning up my house after the Xmas celebrations and now have some time to spare before my office works starts up on 2 January 2013.  Yes, you have guessed correctly - I'll be spending it at my craft desk.

I started my own project life called MY LIFE MY WAY two months ago and as I wanted to include a December Daily type of project, I came up with this:


Basically it is a double 12x12 page that fits into my album but with fold-out flaps.  I made the flaps like pockets and all my notes and memorabilia will be stashed in here.

Folded out it looks like this:

And the other side:

I used a lot of my Spellbinders dies and paper from various MME ranges.  I'm not sure if I want to add more to the cover page but you can bet your life on it that if I show you the inside again, it will be full of "stuff".

Who said a DD have to be a separate book / album?  Not in the life of IMPERFECT ME!!

I hope you enjoyed my project. Please come back to play as my head is spinning with ideas to celebrate the new year.  Have a great Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment