Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Inspired by an Angel

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wacky Wednesday!  Remember I said that my friend's angel inspired me? Well, here she is: Annie Angel.


And my inspiration: Anel's Angel.


I told you so!! IMPERFECT ME gets inspired - I don't normally copy and if I do - it turns out IMPERFECT like ME. Much more interesting.  My Anny angel was done by punching out the body with a Papertrey Inc die.  I've sewn around, added "hair" (actually, unravelled string) and a bead.  The wings were made by a sandwich of transparencies on the outside and silver tulle on the inside. Everything is held together by Sizzex's adhesive sheets.

You might think that this sounds easy. Think again!


You wouldn't believe what I'm going to tell you now!  I'm making 6 more. Stitching around the angel is pure hell but it is so worth it. And I have a huge plan for Annie Angel (and her family) but you will have to wait for my reveal. So, I'm off to do some more Angel stitching. Please check back to see where my inspiration  leads me.

Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to Play as U Go.


No comments:

Post a Comment