Friday, January 11, 2013

Art Jounaling - The Copy

Hi there Bloglanders

Before I kick off my weekend, I want to share my copy cat version of art journaling with you.  I'll be adding it to my MY LIFE MY WAY album over the weekend - last chance for a picture without the page protector.

Normally I don't copy BUT I really struggled to get going on the art journaling so I decided to start out by using somebody else's idea. I came upon this one on the MME blog and it caught my eye because I had a stamp set in my stash just shouting to be used.  It was done by Karen Grunberg and after I've done this one, I've been reading her blog - goodness gracious, it is really worth a visit! I love her stuff.

And here it is:

Karen colored hers but I liked the black, blue and white color combo so I kept mine unpainted.  My words of wisdom says "If you want to do something, you will find a way, if you don't, you will find an excuse". That says it all.

Enjoy your weekend and please check back as I'll be sharing more of my projects right here on Play as U Go.  Thanks for visiting!

Hazel
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment