Monday, February 18, 2013

Bracelet / The Play Date Cafe

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a marvellous Monday!  The flower girl dresses are nearly finished and if I may say so myself, they look adorable.  I'll take a picture tomorrow and share with you. I've used more than 30 meters of tulle already!

I always try to sneak in a bit of creativity as all work and no play makes Hazel a dull girl. So, I made this:


I love bracelets and wear them all the time. Currently it is very hot in Sunny SA so I opted for these cool, ice cream coloured ribbon, sting and a little silver cross recycled from another project. When I had to go into town earlier today,  I just had to put it on.  There you have it. My quick project to keep the creative juices going.

What inspired me?

The Play Date Cafe. Of course!  Hop over to their blog and see what the rest of  Blogland did with the same color scheme. Still like my bracelet best!

Have a great day and thanks for coming to play. Please check back as I have a lot more to share.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your bracelet!! the colors are perfect. and with left over tulle?! too good. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the color story this week - I love your bracelet! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete