Friday, March 22, 2013

My Easter Mobile

Hi there Bloglanders

Once again  my post is late but it was my picture taking skills that let me down. (Again!!) It is like raising children, just when you think you have the hang of it, something unexpected comes up and cuts you down to size.  The real secret is to keep going, isn't it??

And so I decided to write my post and use the pictures I have.  If  I somehow get better ones, I'll just come back and replace the bad ones.

This is my Easter Mobile:

As we have this wonderful weather in sunny SA, we love to entertain outside.  To get us in the mood of a holiday, I love to hang a mobile over the table. It just makes me smile to see them happily dangling around.

I'm sure you will remember that I made some of these little birdhouses a while ago for a WCS challenge. I made some more using the old Creative memories paper pack, painted a branch that I've picked up in the park white and started stringing them up with fishing line.  I've added some feathery birds to the painted branch and a few Easter trimmings from my stash.

This is what the branch part looks like:

And a close up of the little birdhouses:

And it is up above my table ready to share in the holiday fun:

That's it.  Thanks for stopping by at my blog as please come back to play. Have a Fabulous Friday and kick up your heels and enjoy the weekend. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment