Thursday, March 7, 2013

Washi storage

Hi there Bloglanders

Don't you love to see how other crafters store their stuff?  I do.  I can look for hours and if I get a good tip, I'll rearrange my whole stash in order to get better access to my toys.  One thing I've learned - if it's out in the open, you will use it!

You all know that Washi tape is the buzz word in the crafting world right now (actually, it has been for some time) and I've bought some, won some, got some as pressies and some came with kits.  Here they are:


These are recycled from flags that clip onto your car window. Both the boys had them for the soccer world cup. I used the flags on layouts in their albums but kept the "poles". This works very well as they are mounted on perspex paper holders next to my craft desk. I do see them every day and I do use them a lot.

You will also see that I use the tags that closes bread where the tape ends. I've seen this somewhere and it works very, very well. We even use it on packaging tape for wine boxes as it is horrible trying to get to the edge of tape especially when you're in a rush. Here is a close-up:



That's it from me. Thanks for stopping at my blog. Please check back as I've got lots and lots of crafting fun still to share right here on Play as U Go.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment