Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bye Bye Easter Decor

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a fabulous day!  Today I'm taking down my Easter Decor but over the weekend I had all my children home and we had a wonderful time outside.  The weather is glorious this time of the year in Sunny SA. Not too hot, not too cold.

The Easter mobile that I made with the little birdhouses was outside on my "stoep" above our outdoor table. I just had to take a pic to show you the leaves on my porch and the happy mobile dangling above the table - ready for fun with family and friends. Just look!
The colors are even crisper and brighter - you know me and my picture taking skills!!

Well, I'm off to my chores. Wernich is back in Bloemfontein and it's all work and no play for me today.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Please come back to play as I've got lots of crafting fun lined up to share.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment