Friday, May 3, 2013

@ Craft Storage Ideas with Fabric Storage

Good morning Bloglanders

For those of you reading my blog every day, my friend Sandra sent over the link for the beautiful storage boxes that I showed ex my Pinterest board yesterday. Click here to go back to the post and you will find the link under the boxes where I've added it this morning.

I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas today with my solutions to fabric storage.  You know that I'm the world's biggest hybrid crafter and therefor I've got to have systems to keep everything neat and accessible. No easy task!! I couldn't believe how many wonderful ideas I stumbled upon while doing this assignment. Just hop over there and see for yourself. Click HERE. I'll show you two of my favorite ideas right here:

I just love re purposed furniture:


Love, love, love this one.  The colors are beautiful - look at the red check ironing board!

And this is an idea I'll definitely use:


I can't tell you how many times I had to unroll fabric to see how much I've got. Not that my rolls looks like this - I buy the minimum as I never get to making quilts any more and mostly use my stash for hybrid crafting.

Remind me to show you a pic of the two identical quilts I made for my son's room when he was a toddler. No wonder I'm not quilting any more - it was a HUGE job and now it's "filed" away somewhere. TODAY I'm getting them out - will use them somewhere - just too much work not to be utilized. Watch this space.

That's it from me. I hope you have enjoyed my take on fabric storage and that you left some comments over at Craft Storage Ideas. I would love to have some feedback.  Have a great day and please come back to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment