Sunday, July 14, 2013

And I'm Back!!

Hallo Bloglanders

I had a wonderful holiday and once all my pictures have been sorted, I'll share my trip with you. In the meantime, this is a picture of what one of our campsites looked like:


And my view towards the Kunene river when I woke up:


The Kunene river forms the northern boundary of Namibia with Angola.  In the picture you can see the side with the Makalani Palms is Namibia and Angola on the opposite bank. We even saw crocodiles right there in front of our campsite! (Yes, the real wild ones!)

Tomorrow I'll share the altered notebook that I made before the trip and boy, did I use it!!! Even the girls on our trip joined in the fun and started journaling, taking pictures and even drawing the most beautiful animals. We really did do a lot and once all my pictures have been sorted, I'll share a collage of each destination with the story right here with you.  Also, my notebook is bursting out of its seams - I hope you will love it as much as I do.

I have to admit, I'm not a camper but I would have missed out big time if I didn't join this one.  Really, really worth my while.

That's it. So good to see you all again.  Please check back tomorrow to see my notebook and thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Have a great week!



1 comment: