Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cut your own stamps with dies

Good morning Bloglanders

Sometimes I just wish that I can have more stamps.  BUT they are expensive and I try not to buy everything on the market. So I came up with the idea to use my dies to cut some more stamps!  And this is what I made with my homemade stamp:

Yes! Another friendship notebook!! And this is what I did: 

I wanted a branch to stamp onto my notebook and used this die to cut a stamp from yellow funky foam.


Some spray adhesive to attach the branch to my stamp block:

Ink:

A few fabric letters, flowers, some embroidery and French knots with twine from The Twinery:

Easy as that!  I have filed all my new homemade stamps in Ziploc bags and you will surely see them again. I love the little bird and the birdcage!

The notebook?  I have mailed it off as a thank-you-gift to a dear friend.  Tomorrow I'll show how I've wrapped it.  Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play.





No comments:

Post a Comment