Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fave Holiday Pic

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday! I've been sorting through my holiday pictures and I can't wait to share them with you.  Over the weekend I had my friend Marelize over and she kindly contributed her pictures to my stash.  What's great about having my friend's photo's?? Not only is she a much better photographer than me, has 3 darling daughters BUT she takes pictures with me and my husband in them.

Great idea to swop holiday pictures!  And while I'm at it, here is my fave:
And a close up of  Marelize's  DD#3, Alexa:
That's it, I'm getting back to my craft desk right now!  Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play as I have lots and lots more to share with you. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment