Friday, July 26, 2013

Greetings from Africa

Hallo Bloglanders

And Finally - FRIDAY!!! I'm having a great day and I'll tell you all about my birthday present to myself next week. Talking about pressies - yesterday I showed one of my friendship notebooks and promised to share how I wrapped it. So, without further ado:

I love to send something South African.  This is my way of marketing my wonderful country.  So this is it:

A bit of white tissue paper, ribbon in the colors of the South African flag and a little flag made with beads.  I buy them locally - it is a job creation project for the unemployed in and around Stellenbosch. Mine stays on my jacket as I love brooches.

And who said pillow packs must be white?
Very easy to make your own and who wouldn't like to receive a bit of African love and creativity?

That's it!  I'm off to try out my new birthday pressie. Thanks for visiting my blog and please check back as I have lots more to share right here on Play as U Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment