Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Playing with my B-Day pressie

Hi there Bloglanders

I did tell you that I splurged out on an early birthday pressie for myself and I've been gathering courage to take her out of the box and get going.  Well, I did it and here is one of my first attempts:


Inside this little box is a stack of journaling cards - you can just add a photo and tell the story.  I know, I know!!! You get them everywhere in the shops BUT mine is different.  I'm Afrikaans and most of my friends and family are too and as we don't get ANY journaling cards in Afrikaans, I designed my own.  I totally love them and it looks as if the rest of Sunny SA does as well.  So, this is my first batch leaving. Once the recipient has opened it up, I'll share my cards as well.

In the meantime, can you guess what my B-Day pressie is?  Leave me a comment and a contact email and you can win a little love from Sunny SA delivered to your address.

That's it. I'm off to do some more crafting.  Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment