Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Labor Day Layout with MME

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm well and for those of you sending me messages about the Princess's accident - thank you so much.  She is bruised and sore but otherwise fine.

Today I'm showing a layout for the MME Labor day challenge.  My American Bloglanders just celebrated Labor day but in Sunny SA we do it in May and for me working from home ............................. well, I just go on as usual.  So I made a layout about being thankful that I can work from home and have time to play as well. Here it is:
It's a mix and match of MME papers from different ranges but that's the thing about their stuff - you can use very, very old scraps with brand new ones and they fit like a glove.

My layout also portrays that I work in the office, in my craft room AND from a table in the middle of our open plan living room. This is my fave spot. I can see and hear everything ................................ from the washing machine, dinner on the stove to the pot of spring flowers on my "stoep". These days people live in really small flats up in the sky and I'm sure they are content but I'm SO thankful for my home, garden and the rural area I live in. To top it all .............................. Sunny SA has the most wonderful weather ..................
nothing like fun in the sun.

Talking about fun in the sun ............................. tomorrow I'll be showing a mini book made out of just one sheet of paper AND I'll be fitting it into my Project Life. Hope to see you tomorrow and thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment