Thursday, September 19, 2013

Work space inside info.

Hi there Bloglanders.

Earlier this week I shared a layout made for MME's Labor day challenge. If you missed it, just click here or scroll 2 posts down. I didn't even think about it when I posted the layout but you can't really see my pictures. So ....................................... I received emails to ask me to show better ones and explain .........................
and here they are:

On the right is my Craft Closet. Most of my regular Bloglanders have seen this but if you missed out - there is a link on the right that says "THE CRAFT CLOSET" and you can read all about it there. Most of my crafting gets done here but I am IMPERFECT ME so I do travel all over the house with my supplies if the fancy takes me - especially if the whole family is at home - you will find me at our dinner table, happily crafting on without missing out on the action / conversations.

On the left is my "real office". I work from home and share this one with my husband.  The layout and decor was mostly his idea. Can you guess which items I have added?  The red medical tin and the red chair!! We have blinds on the shelving unit (another minimalistic idea from Wynand) and if we see clients, it gets pulled down and everything is neat and out of sight.  Works really well even though it's a bit clinical for IMPERFECT ME.

And now for my fave:

We have a HUGE open plan living area and this space if just off everything. I work from here 99.9% of the time.  I can see the office (in front, door to the right); to the left if the sitting room and dining room and back the kitchen and laundry.  You can see my handbag hanging on the chair - both the boys say they are always looking for it when they come in and immediately know whether I'm home or not.

There is also a TV, some cozy chairs, lots and lots of shelving (this time I chose the bamboo blinds to hide the ugly) and a door to my stoep (porch). My whole life (and Wynand and the children's) gets managed from here - HQ Hamman.

I can hear and see just about everything from here - the stove, the washing machine, the back door, the front garden, the entry gate and both the access gates to our property. I can even hear the alarm which squeaks every time somebody moves outside our home.

Anything else you want to know??? Send me an email or leave a comment.  I will gladly explain the life of IMPERFECT ME.

That's it! I'm off to work on my PL pages.  With all the children on holiday, I have heaps of pics to file away. Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play.  I have lots more to share right here. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Hazel



1 comment: