Sunday, October 20, 2013

And my Faves ....................

Good morning Bloglanders

It's Sunday in Sunny SA and I'm trying to get the creative juices flowing.  I've watered down my Pic Picture classes to one layout a week.  I know, it's not supposed to work like that BUT I have to keep up with the rest of my life as well. I'll share the one I've done in tomorrow's post.

A while ago I showed you the Blog posts that you loved most and today I'm sharing my own Faves.  This one is SO totally my #1:

2012 Christmas Wreath:


I love, love to look at last year's Christmas wreath.  To tell you the truth, I loved it so much that I didn't want to pack it away - but I did and I look forward to see it again come 1st of December. Here is the link to the original post.

#2: Take along Barn:



#3: Mixed media covered File:



I do love this covered file as well:





#4: Rolled Tote:














#5: A Jar of Worms:


















There you have it - My Faves!! And I'm SO inspired - just can't wait to whip up some more projects. Thanks for looking at my blog today.  Have a wonderful week and please check back as I have lots and lots and lots more to share right here.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment