Friday, October 4, 2013

Big Pic Challenge #2

Hi there Bloglanders

Finally - it's Friday. Time to kick up a notch and spend it with family, friends and things you love.  I know I am! And before my fun starts - I brought my Challenge 2 contribution for the Big Picture class I'm taking.  The prompt was to use a big picture. And my attempt:






















Yes, that's me walking on the beach and what makes it so special is that my husband took the pic without me knowing. I have a whole range of these and it's wonderful as Wynand is the only one who knows how much I really, really love the sea.  That's the title of my page - "ek heart die see" = i love the sea. No journaling - zilch. The pic says it all.

If I look at the pic, I can think of 10 stories to tell BUT that's it - this one will only have a title.  However, I hate a story to go untold - I will make a layout from the rest of the pics and include my story there. So, keep watching as I'll be back with some more.

In the meantime, I'm still struggling with challenge # 3 - ORANGE!!! I'm sure I'll come up with something over the weekend - watch this space.

That's it. I'm off to a wonderful, lazy weekend with friends and family. Have a Fab Friday and thanks for looking at my blog.

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment