Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Christmas Layout with MME

Hallo Bloglanders

No, I haven't lost it.  It IS a Christmas layout and I did it over the weekend.  My first priority is to LIVE and only then will I have memories to preserve. So, every year over the holiday season I tend to insert pictures into my album without scrapping is. Should I have a piece of cardstock or embellishments that I want to use on the layout, I'll include it / insert a reminder note and then ...................................... 10 months later, I discover it and YOU get to see a Christmas layout in October!!

Here it is:

My inspiration came for this sketch  from MME:


And while searching for a suitable photo, I saw this unscrapped Christmas pic with all the paper and embellishments already in my stash and included in the page protector. What can be easier??  It took me less than 20 minutes to do the whole thing.

And here you can see a close-up:
I added a few zig-zags cut from white and cream Vellum to add texture to my page.  The rest all came from MME's "All is Bright" range. Best part .................................. another project done and dusted and it was GREAT reliving Christmas Eve 2012. Hop over to the MME blog to see the rest of the entries. Just click here.

That's it!  I'm off to try my hand at homemade spinach gnocchi. My husband is away on a business trip and as he totally hates spinach I decided to treat myself. Check back to see how it turned out.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a Terrific Tuesday and please come back to play.

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment