Friday, October 25, 2013

Project Life Mini Album #3

Hallo Bloglanders

And I'm back to show another version of my PL Mini Albums.  This one is the same concept as #1 but for this one I've recycled items - an old wage envelope, some paint samples, die cuts from other projects and notebook paper. Here it is:

 And this is how I stacked it before stitching the elements together:

 
And this time I added arrows to show you where the stitching should go:



 
If you missed the one I did with my Silhouette, just scroll down or click here. I really love these mini books. It gives the Project Life pages some dimension while adding more journaling and picture space.
 
And finally, it's weekend!!! I'll upload my BOO 4 TWO project over the weekend.  It's done and ready for my Halloween picnic party. But, that's a story for another day. Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play. Have a great weekend and ........................... try something new!
 
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment