Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Over at Craft Storage Ideas with a craft room

Hallo Bloglanders

Today I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with a craft room from The Fancy Farmgirl.  Want a peek?













Please hop over there to see the rest. It's to die for! Just click here to be redirected.

But I did bring something to share as well.  My mini tags used on envelopes:


I do have an awful handwriting so I'll normally type a letter / thank you note / notice on ordinary office copy paper. At the bottom I'll add a die cut and write my name, fold the note and it goes into a homemade envelope.

I told you before that I keep all my scraps / purge papers in a tub. When I have time, I cut it into 3x4, 4x6, 6x6 or 6x12 depending on their size and significance for me. Most of the 6x12 pieces gets converted into envelopes.  For the ones in the picture, I used an old sheet of Creative Memories paper and as I don't have a high success rate of cutting it with my Silhouette, I used a die from QuicKutz and my bug.

To pretty up my envelopes, I used the mini, mini tags that I've made here, added a name and it was ready for delivery. OK, for men I'll use craft paper for the envelopes, graph paper for the name and a bicycle or motorcycle as embellishments.

That's it - another way to recycle those scraps!! Remember to hop over to Craft Storage Ideas and then on to The Fancy Farmgirl to see her craft room.  While there, please remember to leave a comment to tell that I sent you that way.

Have a great day.
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment