Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Over at Craft Storage Ideas

Hallo Bloglanders

I've done two posts over at Craft Storage Ideas. #1 is a South African craft room and here is a pic to show what I mean:

Please hop over there to read the original post. Just click here to be redirected.

And for my fellow sewing enthusiasts - I did a post on storing your thread. You can read all about it here and this is my fave find:


I would love to get my hands on one of these but in the meantime my hardware store plastic cubbies are just perfect!  Read all about them here. And FYI:
There you have it .......................... I've been busy!! Today I'm doing homemade Christmas crackers.  Of course, I'll be back to show.  Thanks for looking at my blog today and remember to leave a comment over at Craft Storage Ideas so that I know you've been reading my posts.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment