Monday, January 13, 2014

Boxwood Cottage over at Craft Storage Ideas

Hi there Bloglanders


I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas. Hop over there and join me in a a tour all the way to Germany to see Carola’s Boxwood Cottage Studio. I promise ............................... you won't be disappointed.  And my fave pic just to show what I'm talking about:


And what's more ............................................ Craft Storage Ideas and Big Picture Classes are having a giveaway.  Don't miss out, it is SO worth your while to see how the experts organize their goodies.  Hop over, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just click here to be redirected and good luck to all of you.

That's it. I'll be back tomorrow with the first page in my 2014 Project Life album - my New Year's resolutions. Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play.

Have a Marvellous Monday!

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment