Monday, February 10, 2014

A "thank you" Mini Folder Card

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Marvellous Monday!  Today I have a card to share.  Now, you know that I'm more of a letter / tag kind of girl but the whole family had to write "thank you notes" to my dad so we decided to do a card that works like a mini folder.

Here is the inside:

















We wrote our notes on ordinary notebook paper and I stitched them in red thread to the inside of the "folder". The notes are different sizes as I love the dimension it gives.  "Dankie" (Thank you in Afrikaans) was done with my Silhouette. I planned the bottom notebook page that the "Date" that was pre printed, showed above the stack of notes and used my date stamp beneath it.

And on the outside it looks like this:

I used the same subway art that I made here. Just printed this one 6x4 to fit my "folder". As easy as that!

My dad received the card via snail mail (he doesn't do electronic media) and called yesterday to thank me for the beautiful card. Mission accomplished!!

That's it. I'm off to some more crafting fun.  Have a great day and thanks for looking at my blog today.

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment