Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy V-Day

Hallo Bloglanders

I've been SO busy getting Valentine's Day orders out that I just did not get to Blogland. Sorry about that but I'll make it up by showing what I did.  First up, I customized cappuccino cups:


I cut some Vinyl with my Silhouette and transferred it to cups that we've been using for ages. (read all about it here) A quick fix for any occasion.  Sure, they will not withstand the dishwasher but that's fine - I actually don't want more "stuff" and try my best to use what I have on hand. Maybe I'll zuss them up with bunnies for Easter after Valentine's day. Perfect for IMPERFECT ME.

Meanwhile, Wynand and I love our custom made cappuccino cups and while I don't drink milk, I celebrated Valentine's day by adding a dollop of ice cream to my morning coffee. It looked yummy and tasted equally good.

On that sweet note, have a happy, happy Valentine's day and enjoy the time with your loves ones!  Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here.

Bye
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment