Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pre Valentine Project Life

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm trying to give my home a much needed facelift but the more I do, the more I have to do so I sent my sewing machine for a service and decided that I need a break to do some sorting first. But boy, do I miss that sewing machine!!

So, yesterday I decided to do some sewing by hand and while at it, I did some Project Life cards for Valentine's day:

I actually pre cut the holes for the sewing of  the hearts with my Silhouette.  Easy. I just changed the print line from continuous to dotted and ended up with perfectly spaced stitch lengths. I have tried to get my hands on the Designer Edition of the Silhouette software but because I live down under, the Silhouette store does not want to ship to me. (and I thought it's a digital product!!)  I really hate this because I'm always so loyal to my Silhouette but not getting goods are SO frustrating!!

Apparently the Designer edition has much more functions and line options but as I said .......................... nothing I can do about living down under in Sunny SA.

This is making me depressed so without further ado ..................................... some more cards:


and a close-up of the stitching:
That's it!! I'm off to try my hand at doing some speech bubbles.  Thanks for looking at my blog and please come back to play.

Bye
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment