Thursday, March 13, 2014

Over at Craft Storage Ideas conquering the Fabric pile

Hello Bloglanders

Today I'm over at the Craft Storage Ideas blog to show how Katie Brown from “Smile like You Mean it” used part of a shelving unit, added handles and wheels and now stores all her fabric as part of her craft closet. I love her organized fabric stash so much that I just had to show it to the rest of Blogland. Let me show how her stash looked before she waved her magic wand:


For the "after" Pic you have to hop over to Craft Storage Ideas to see for yourself. Just click here. While there, remember to leave some comments. My fellow contributors and I love to hear what you think.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I'll be back tomorrow to show some more crafting fun. Have a great day!

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment