Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Over at Craft Storage Ideas with a Sewing Studio Tour

Hi Bloglanders

Just a note to let you know that I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with a studio tour of the West Seattle Fabric Company. I've always dreamed of having a sewing studio where I can teach children to sew and when (NOTE: not if) my dream comes true, it would look exactly like this one:


























And between lessons, you can store your project in these:


I'm not showing ANYTHING more - please hop over to Craft Storage Ideas to see for yourself.  This room even have a space where you can have a party, sit down, relax and do some hand sewing!  Just click here to be redirected to the Craft Storage Ideas post.

Have fun and please remember to leave some comments.  I love to hear and see what you think and do! Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a great day and please come back to play as IMPERFECT ME have lots more to share right here on Play as U Go.

Bye
Hazel





No comments:

Post a Comment