Thursday, March 6, 2014

Use your Silhouette to create Custom apparel

Hello Bloglanders

Today we are crafting again .................................. enough sharing of what's happening @ Hamman HQ. I hope you are having a wonderful day - it's still really hot in sunny SA but in the evenings it gets a bit cooler. I plan to get up 2 hours earlier each day to work on the farewell dress - too warm later in the day to be covered by metres and metres of  fabric. More about the dress in another post.

Today I'm sharing a project I did for a Wynand's client who just had a baby.  Meaning that he will be 1 year old just after Christmas.  I decided to customize some shop bought T-shirts with Silhouette heat transfer:
For my non South African Bloglanders: My 1ste Kersfees = My first Christmas. It just makes a pressie extra special if you put your own twist to it. Pre Silhouette, I really didn't have the means to do this but with heat transfer, vinyl and the new stencilling options - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Variety is the spice of life!

Now I have to get wrapping - any ideas?? Let me know. A gift bag is SO yesterday. Maybe I can do a canvas bag to match??????????

That's it.  I'm off to my Crafting Desk.  Thanks for looking at my blog and please check back as I have lots more to share right here. Have a Thunderous Thursday!

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment