Sunday, March 30, 2014

Xmas Tags - Month 3






Hi there Bloglanders

I've been so busy with last week's Blog Hop that I totally neglected you.  Actually, I loved the idea of people hopping over to my blog and be at the right post immediately so I used my time wisely ........ working on some more crafting projects.

Remember my Christmas tag project using digi stamps??  It's from Digistamps4joy and you can visit them here. Here is my March effort:

And this is the image that I received:

I reduced the size to a bit smaller than 3x4, printed it X4 on vellum and then added red cardstock, twine and a dimensional sticker that I made with my Silhouette. As easy as that. And a close-up:


While everything was out, I did some more dimensional stickers to pretty up my Christmas presents and cards. I have added the picture on top of my post because it was so pretty and Christmassy even if it is only March (OK, nearly April!!)

The plan is to make 6 of each tag and dimensional sticker and then give 5 sets to family and friends to ease their Christmas rush.Of course, charity begins at home - I will keep set #6.

That's it. Another project done and dusted.  Thanks for looking at my blog today and please come back to play.

Hazel


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow these tags are so festive and I love the added hollies. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of April.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete