Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Belated Mother's Day

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful day. It's fall down under in Sunny SA and it's beautiful.  Wonderful weather and sunshine most of the day.

As Wynand was in hospital with his back operation on Mother's day we sort of spent the day there but last Saturday girlfriend #2 and I went for lunch to celebrate a belated Mother's day and I took some pics on my iPhone to show.


We went to Mont Marie just outside Stellenbosch. The view is great, we loved the food and wine and all in all it was a wonderful experience.

On the left you can see the platter they serve with the wine. Sticky chicken wings, home baked bread and dips. On the right is my lunch. Sole risotto with olive tapenade, baby tomatoes, and dill cream. I wouldn't normally order Sole but this - ANYTIME!!! No bones, cooked to perfection and wonderful flavours.

These pics makes me smile - such a wonderful day!  I can't wait to get them printed and to do my PL Mother's Day Layout.  If you want to see, check back and all will be revealed.

That's it from me. I'm back to the Black Bridesmaid's dresses. Have fun today and remember to try something new.

Hazel





No comments:

Post a Comment