Sunday, May 18, 2014

Daybook for Project Life album.

Hello Bloglanders

I've been very, very busy but don't think that I didn't get to my crafts - I just did not get to taking the pics to show. And that's why I blog ........................ to record what I do and to share with those who love to craft. In 90 days my son is getting married and I have 8 bridesmaid's dresses to make - all in black!! Wish me luck!! On a more positive note .......................... my Daybook for Project Life:

Remember him?


When we go away for a weekend I like to make a Daybook to record the weather, menu and activities. Since I started PL in 2011, I adapted the size to fit into a 6 x 4 PL page protector pocket.

Here you can see the inside pages:
I bought the little "weather stamp" from Citrus Twist - just love it. It is great to record the daily weather. Best part of the little Daybook is that all the journaling were already done when I got home and I only added pictures to complete a double page spread.

If you want to see the rest of my PL mini books, here is the link. Also, to the right of my blog header is a Quick Link - "PL Mini's" where you can get hold of the rest.

That's it from me. Back to the Black Bridesmaid's dresses!! I'll be back. In the meantime, have fun and remember to try something new.

Bye
Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment