Friday, May 30, 2014

Over @ Craft Storage Ideas with a craft room with a difference

Hello Bloglanders

Finally, it's Friday!! I need this break to clean up the mess the builders made working on our new "master suite".  As expected, everything did not go according to plan and it will still be a while before the new wardrobes are fitted and the bathroom finished. Well, nobody said it would be easy. I will show once it's done.

I'm just checking in to remind you that I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with a craft room with a difference - a vintage trailer conversion!! I totally love what Becky from Blue June did.

Who would put in the effort to decoupage walls?? SO worth it!


I think this "chest of drawers" must me my FAVE item:

Hop over to Craft Storage Ideas to see for yourself. Just click here. While there, remember to leave some comments as I would love to hear what you think.  If you have storage ideas of your own, leave a link and maybe your project will be featured next.

That's it from me. I'm off to have a wonderful day.  I'll post some ideas for my "master suite" over the weekend. Check back and you can dream along.

Bye
Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment