Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week

Hi there Bloglanders

Sunny SA is voting today and we have (ANOTHER!!!) public holiday. My Project Life is SO up to date - I even did a double page spread for May and it's only the 7th!! With no children in school, I don't do teacher appreciation any more but I do plan to join in the fun again once I get grandchildren. Therefore, I always gather ideas. Here is a peek into my "ideas file".

I got this from a shop bought Valentine's day "party favor". (Woolworths South Africa)


And the rest of the family:


I think all of these would be great for a teacher, someone you love or for Valentine's Day.  They came with little red jelly fish but it could work just as well with marshmallow fish. 

And for those of you who want a peek at my very long long weekend Project Life mini book. Here she is: 


I pre printed the cover, stitched it with my sewing machine to keep the book together and added a few embellishments from my stash. Most of them are from Evalicous.  I'm totally hooked on that "shoppie"!!

I'll take pictures of the inside tomorrow and will show once it's done.  Keep checking back and all will be revealed.

I'm off to do some cleaning up in my Craft Closet. Tomorrow is back to the office as I have lots of admin to do. Thanks for looking at my blog today.

Have a great day!
Hazel




No comments:

Post a Comment