Friday, June 27, 2014

Layout with My Mind's Eye

Hello Bloglanders

It's been a while since I did a challenge!!  But, rather late than never. And my contribution for the My Mind's Eye challenge of the month:


I've used leftover bits and bobs from the "Find your wings and Fly" range.  The paint strokes are from Wilna Furstenberg's shop.  I don't follow a lot of blogs (less than 10) but her blog, "iheartblog" is ALWAYS on my list. What I totally love, is that she does a video every week (sometimes more) which shows exactly how she made her layout. Here is the link to one made with the paint strokes.

Problem was, IMPERFECT ME didn't have any paint on hand that fitted my color scheme - SO, plan B.  I scanned the MME bunting that I've used on my layout and opened it up in Silhouette Studio. Then I picked the colors and colored my paint strokes cut file accordingly.  "Print and cut" and another layout done.

I will surely try my hand at the painted ones but you will have to wait a while until I figure that one out. My new year's resolution was that I'd use what I've got ............................. recycle, reuse and re purpose but no new stash!!

That's it from  me for today. Have a lovely weekend and please check back as I'll be sharing some more crafting adventures right here on Play as U Go.


No comments:

Post a Comment