Tuesday, June 17, 2014

On a (Jam) Roll

Hello Bloglanders

As promised .......................................... my Father's Day Jam roll recipe:


Apricot Jam roll

Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.

Beat together the following: (you can do it by hand or use a Kenwood / other appliance)
4 Eggs
4 t Baking Powder
1 cup of Castor Sugar
1 cup of Cake Flour
a Pinch of salt
1 t Vanilla extract

Pour in a greased and baking paper lined roll tin.
Bake until light brown. 
Turn out on a wet cloth.
Spread with apricot jam (I heat mine in the microwave to make it more spreadable).
Roll.
Enjoy with your fave cupa!!

Back to the black bridesmaid dresses for me. I'm at #5 of 8.  Problem is not making the dresses but getting all the young ladies here to fit.  Tomorrow I'll take a pic and show my progress. It's 65 days before THE wedding!!

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have fun and try your hand at something new.










No comments:

Post a Comment