Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mini Scrapbook Library

Hi there Bloglanders

Today I want to share my mini scrapbook library with you.  They are from Creative Memories from years gone by as the company left Sunny SA years ago. Fortunately I stocked up when they had a close-down sale. I fill one with pictures every year and keep it in my handbag to show to family and friends. Once I move on to the next year, the old one gets filed on my dressing table next to my bed.  Here you can see all of them:
















And a peek inside:

















Left is my 2008 version and on the right 2006 - last year of school for the boys. Each album can take 16 3x4 pictures. For me it's like a year in 16 pics.

I love to give these as presents for new mums. Did you spot them in my previous post?

.
I arrange my life by color: red - orange - yellow - green - blue - purple - black and white - naturals. (Yes, I know they are upside down in my picture, but still ..................... IMPERFECT ME)

What is the last thing I see before I go off to sleep or when I wake up? My mini Scrapbook Library! I just love the little colorful albums showing the best of the past 12 years of my life.

That's it. I have 100 cream serviettes to seam for my son's fast approaching wedding. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful day and please come back to ply!

No comments:

Post a Comment