Thursday, July 24, 2014

Multi Media Layout

Hello Bloglanders

I know you don't like to see layouts on my blog but I'm rather proud of myself for doing this one.  In my quest to try new things, to use my stash and not to buy things that will gather dust, I ticked all the boxes here:


I used acrylic paint for the background - only 4 colours in my stash - white, yellow, blue and gold - so I used them!! The butterflies were leftovers from my craft session with my little friend Alexa. I told you all about it here. I used the negative from the butterfly die cut to paint the gold butterflies and the poem is a die cut on vinyl that I adapted for my purpose. Definitely not perfect, but it works for me.

For those of you who can't understand my journaling, it's all about my focus for the month "the best things in life are not things." (DINGE = THINGS) I've used gold glitter foam for the "DINGE". I've had it in my stash for some time but never used it and then I saw this post - now I'm hooked!!

I've got some errands to run so, thanks for looking and have a great day! I'll be back .......................




No comments:

Post a Comment