Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Midweek Update

Good morning Bloglanders and Happy "Braai" Day to my fellow South Africans

This is what Wynand and I had for breakfast:

























"Boerewors" en "Braaibroodjies". I'll share our "Braaibroodjie" recipe later this week. Watch out - it's the best EVER.  Even if you don't live down under in Sunny SA - you should give it a go! (BRAAI = BARBEQUE; BROODJIE = SANDWICH; WORS = SAUSAGE)

With me working on metric dresses 24/7, I just don't get the time to sit down and write a blog post BUT this is about to change - come 1 October and I'll do a better job of prioritizing. It's going to be something like new years resolutions even if it's only October. Maybe it will turn into a mini book??? Watch out and all will be revealed right here. In the meantime, I'm doing a midweek update to keep you in the loop.

Anyway, here are the pics of Mauneen's matric farewell dress - I totally forgot to share this last week. Remember I told you about the invisible zip here. Seeing is believing:
























I'm still trying to get up to date with my Project life. Here is my August page about the rehearsal dinner, kitchen tea and bachelors. It went on the back of a layout I did and therefor I didn't have PL page slots but I still tried to keep a "PL feel" to the page:


































I added a dimensional flag to my journaling card. A scrap of paper and some craft foam and it's customized:

 And last but not least. An update on the flowers Pieter & Princess gave me:


They are totally awesome!! Maybe it's just because my beautiful son and his even more beautiful wife gave it to me!!

OK, I have to go. As it's a public holiday, Wynand and I have a bit of time to spend together. And of course we will have a "braai" and some good wine for lunch.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a Wacky Wednesday and remember to try something new - TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment