Monday, September 8, 2014

Sunday Summary Week 36

Hello Bloglanders

I can't believe that Spring is in the air and I should start on my Christmas pressies right now.  What a busy, busy year!  I'm catching up with my Project Life and did this layout over the weekend.


















It's all about August being such a weird month - from my appendix up to THE WEDDING. I wanted to add a few pics to zuss up the layout and had them all printed in thumbprint size and black and white. I never use the overlays in the project life kits SO, "waste not, want not" decided to use one in every single pocket!! That's IMPERFECT ME - if I try something NEW, I pull out all the stops. I did need a bit more space for journaling so I added a 3x4 SNAP Photo Flip Pocket. I opened it up and marked it with the pink arrow for U 2 C.

I totally love them. Have you seen them before?? I got mine from Citrus Twist and this is what they look like:


Oh, my garden is BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could sit outside and soak up the sun all day long but I'm SO snowed under. The office is busy, we are planning an overseas trip and everything must be booked and sorted ASAP, my house needs me ................................................ Do you think crafters can order longer days somewhere??

That's it. Back to my "to do" lists!!  Thanks for looking at my blog today. Keep checking back as I have lots more to share right here. Have a marvellous week and remember to TRY SOMETHING NEW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment