Monday, January 5, 2015

Skinny Bags for Souvenirs

Hello Bloglanders

I'm happy to be back in Blogland!! We are still on vacation but I thought I would check in to show what I did with the souvenirs I bought abroad for family and friends.  BUT first:


































To all of you, I wish that 2015 will exceed all your wildest dreams and expectations. And remember to have FUN and to try something new every day.

Now, back to my skinny bags.  This is what my souvenirs look like - packed and ready for delivery:

























And this is how I made the bags
:


1. Use 1xA5 sheet of printed paper / cardstock.
2. Fold it back. I didn't even measure it - love to have the glue line off centre. Glue.
3. Fold the bottom over about half an inch. Glue. I cut away the corners just because it looks more "bag like" this way.
4. Do the same for the top but this time fold over about one and a half inch. I wanted a zig-zag edge and used scissors to cut it. Insert your small souvenir and glue shut.

I used paper from Keisercraft's Bonjour collection. As I only had half a sheet of each print left in my stash, I copied them onto recycled office paper.

Wanna know what's inside??? Of course I'll share:

























I love them!!

I'm a bit behind schedule with my Project Life pages but once we get back home, I'll share my process as I catch up. In the meantime, I'll be back on Sunday with my first Summary of the new year.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a GREAT Monday and remember to try something new - TODAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment