Monday, March 16, 2015

Amy Tangerine Handbook Exercise #4

Good day Bloglanders

And a happy week to you all!!!  Once again I started my day with one of Amy Tangerine's handbook exercises.


You have to write the lies "that inhibit you from living your best creative life" on the left, then strike them out and write the "truths you will tell yourself before starting a project" on the right.  I decided not to strike them out but rather use my Amy Tangerine stamp set to stamp "NO" (=NEE in Afrikaans) on the left side and "JA" (=YES in Afrikaans) on the right in bright red ink.

Let me tell you what my NO NO NO NO NO says: VREES VIR MISLUKKING = FEAR OF FAILURE; VREES VIR SUKSES = FEAR OF SUCCESS. This actually comes from my son who always says that I procrastinate not because I'm scared of failure, but of success!!

On the right I wrote JY IS GOED GENOEG, JA, JY IS!!!! = YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. YES, YOU ARE!!!

I totally love how it turned out and it's already in my Project Life album. When I get stuck on a project, it will come out and I'll read the "truth that I will tell myself before I start a project" and get my mojo back.

That's it. I'm off to do a few cards for upcoming events. Please check back as I will show what I've done right here on Play as U Go. Have a wonderful day and remember to try something new - TODAY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment