Friday, April 10, 2015

Amy Tangerine Design on Time - Sew, Stamp and Bling

Happy Friday Bloglanders!!

I'm off on a camping weekend - yes, mini notebook made, toys, food and gear packed and ready to spend some quality time with wonderful friends and family. I'll share in my Sunday Summary all that happened on my craft desk and around Hamman HQ this past week. If you want a peek, visit me on Instagram and see if you can spot the new projects (there's a link to the right on my blog).

For the first time in months, I did a layout - not a Project Life spread, a real, proper, old fashioned layout.

I told you before that I'm joining in Amy Tangerine's quest to be more creative. Every week someone sends her 3 "ingredients" and she makes a layout in 15 minutes using it. IMPERFECT ME adapted the concept to watching her video, jotting down the ingredients and the next morning while everyone is still asleep, I use my 15 minutes to come up with a layout. This week the ingredients were "stamp, sew and bling". I love how my layout turned out (except for my wicked way with the stamps!) and can't wait for next week's video.

If you want to get hold of Amy's Design on Time video's, go to her blog to get the links. You can see this week's video here. Even if you don't want to join in the crafting fun, just get over there and WATCH!!! Her "baby" Jack is totally adorable and makes a guest appearance in this video.

That's it - a wonderful peek into my children's lives scrapped and ready to go into my Project Life binder. And I had lots of FUN!

I'm off camping .................................... have a GREAT weekend and see you back in Blogland on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment