Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Clean and Simple Pressie

Good morning Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wacky Wednesday!  Today I want to share a pressie that I made for a friend's birthday. I love giving interactive mini gifts / dimensional cards. Know what that mean?? Yes, something you can actually USE. And if I can recycle some leftover stash - you've got me hooked! Here they are:


Tags! I've used the "Quite the Pear" die and stamp set from SimonSaysStamp. I love the cat especially after I've added the hart to it's tummy and as my friend is a BIG cat lover as well, this would be perfect for her. 

Everything got packet in a 2.5 x 2,5 inch hinged box that I cut with my Silhouette:


And I added some blank cards, more cats, hearts, tags and twine to the box, Now my friend can use it to create notes and tags with her own personal touch.


I've only used scraps - for the cats it's offcuts from my watercolour paper because I intend to colour some of them with watercolour pencils. The labels, hearts and twine spool all came from my scrap cardstock stash. I think I'll be making some more of these to keep on hand to give away.

Where did my inspiration come from?? The SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge - Clean and Simple ................. and the cat stamp that I could not wait to use!!

That's it!! I'm off to do some shopping for our upcoming camping trip. Watch my Instagram feed to have a sneak at my daybook that will tag along.  In the meantime, have fun and remember to try something new - TODAY!







1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Such a sweet creation!! The tags are super cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete