Sunday, August 2, 2015

Writing with Watercolour

Hi there Bloglanders

If you came here from the Craft Storage Ideas blog, just scroll down for my Trend Storage Post or click here.

Happy Sunday to you all!! At the beginning of this year I made a list of new things to try out and one was writing with watercolours. There are lot of them out there BUT it's really difficult!! Amy Tangerine makes it look easy and fun and I'm sure if I practise enough, I will get there. Here is my first attempt:


And my inspiration came from Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday # 110.


The colours immediately made me think of this OLD piece of paper in my stash:


I always think that if you can remember everything in your stash,  you don't have too much!! (or maybe I just have a good memory / have a good paper storage system)  This one dates back to 2006 and it's from Creative Memories.  I still love it and plan to do a fun and summery Project Life page with it and will also include my first attempt of writing with watercolors.

Now you know what I'll be doing every Sunday afternoon. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful week and please check back as I have lots more to share right here on Play as U GO.







1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Hazel, and congratulations on WINNING on Paper Crafter's Corner!!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete