Saturday, September 5, 2015

Colouring-in

Happy Weekend Bloglanders

Recently I celebrated my birthday and received this from my dear friend, Marelize and her 3 beautiful girls:


I've wanted to try my hand at Adult coloring-in forever and this was it. I'm totally hooked!! But, I also decided to DO something with my finished projects:


I loved this dreamy, spring blooms and decided to cover a notebook with it. It's spring down under and what a better time than now to make lists of new adventures and old ones to re-visit?


While sitting outside in the sun on our porch, sipping my newly invented Pomegranate mocktail, I used my watercolours to paint this page from my book.

Yes, here is the proof!!


Pomegranate juice, ginger ale, soda and Lots of mint and ice.

I do most of my crafting adventures X2. Therefore, I covered another notebook with an uncoloured piece of the same print and will gift this to my neighbor's little girl for her upcoming birthday. I LOVE interactive cards / pressies.


































It's totally awesome outside. I'm off to do some more colouring on my porch. Thanks for looking at my blog today. Hop over to PaperCrafter'sCorner Magazine Monday #115 to see what the rest of Blogland did with their colouring pictures.





2 comments:

  1. The coloring page made for one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your beautiful journal cover and the thought of you relaxing with your mocktail on your back porch! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete