Thursday, January 28, 2016

Midweek update - Traveler's Notebook

Hello Bloglanders

And I'm back to show what I've done!!

First up, a page from my travel journal. In my previous post I've shared the picture of our trip to Malagas. Here I've captured the detail in my Traveler's notebook.




I needed some more journaling space and therefore added the tag. The only supplies used on my project were watercolour, stamps, ink and the tags. I made the date tab from a Elle's studio stamp and  cut it with my Silhouette. Love it and you will meet again - I use one every week in my Project Life spreads.

And I've even added a map.









Currently, I'm brooch crazy.


































And the full collection:


































Some came from my grandmothers, some from my mum, a few are new and some are vintage secondhand finds. I do love them all. And this year I'll be wearing them like this:

(find the link on my Pinterest board)


And I figured out how to add a digital image to my pictures on my iPhone!!


































I even made a digital stamp!!! And YES, it's Afrikaans!! For my non Afrikaans speaking Bloglanders, Lief vir jou = I love you; Perfek = Perfect. Next week I'll explain exactly how I did this. Saving SO much time if you prep your pics before you print them. If you want to know, check back and all will be revealed. I'll even share my Afrikaans digi's with my Afrikaans speaking Bloglanders.


























If you want to know, check back and all will be revealed. I'll even share my Afrikaans digi's with my Afrikaans speaking Bloglanders.

Right now, on my desk is this Project Life insert:


































My philosophy for 2016 - I AM unique, strong, happy and organized. These little squares from the Simple Stories "I AM" range is perfect for this. I've cut a 7.8 x 9.8 page protector a bit smaller to fit my 6x12 album. In my picture you see 2 pages side by side. I think the pockets are used by coin collectors but I totally LOVE them filled with pictures and beautiful paper. Want some?



Eating?? All things summery. Right now my fave is crackerbread with cream cheese, ham rocket, cucumber and red onion.


And on my sewing desk. Some new fabric for the South African fall. Right now it's SO warm but fall can have an unexpected chill down under in Sunny SA.


That's it - busy, busy, busy @ Hamman HQ!!! Thanks for looking at my blog today. Please check back as I'll share more of my creative fun right here on Play as U GO. In the meantime, have fun and remember to try something new- TODAY!!









No comments:

Post a Comment