Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day 2016

Hi there Bloglanders

This morning when I wanted to write a brand, spanking new blogpost, I remembered that it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. I didn't prep anything special as Wynand and I are alone most of the time (with both the boys having their own, grown-up lives) and we do special things for one another every day.

I'm planning a picnic in our garden en have more than enough projects from past years lined up to make it special.


































I just typed "Valentine's Day" into the "search" option on my blog and all these came up!! Have a go and you are in for a treat -a Valentine's Day treat  - from me to you.

We will be having coffee in the mugs, I'll serve cool, summery cocktails in the bottles, I'm printing the Subway art onto copy paper and it will be our placemats, the tins will hold small hearty chocolates.  I loved doing all these projects and are glad that they can be altered and re-used in years when my mojo is low.

That's it. Hope I brought you some inspiration. Have a hearty Valentine's Day and please come back to play as I'll be back with another project soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment