Monday, February 8, 2016

Planner Page February 2016

Happy Monday Bloglanders

I hope you are having a BLAST!! It's very hot down under in Sunny SA and we spend most of our time at the pool, having a "braai" or camping. SO, my Traveller's Notebook is filling up FAST. I'm also planning day (and night) in order to have as much free time as possible.

Let's look at another page from my Planner.






































I've used paper pieces which I received as a freebie with a scrapbook order. This is what I got:



I'll be trying to use it to do a Planner page, a Traveller's Journal page, a page for my Notebook and a Project Life spread. Think I will manage??? Let's give it a go.

Here you can see the right side:


I LOVE the stamps that I've used!  If you want to know where I got them, I'll look it up but I'm totally too lazy to do it today!! On the left it looks like this:


Washi from my stash, the heart stamp is from Gorjuss and part of a set that I've never used - more suitable for cards and as you know - no elaborate cards for me. I'm glad that at least some part of the set fits in with my scrapping style.

Planner Page, done, dusted and next project ready to go.

I also made this "lekker by die see" digital stamp. YES. It's Afrikaans and I'll be sharing my artwork and inside info in my next Blogpost.  Just check back and all will be revealed. Here it is:

Like it? Just come back to play.

I'm off - things to do, people to meet and places to go. Have a wonderful week.






No comments:

Post a Comment