Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easter Treat Box

Happy Sunday Bloglanders

I have a full day of family fun ahead and am just checking in to show what I did ..................... not all of it, of course but a FUN gift project - an Easter Treat Basket that I made for a friend who came to stay over. Just imagine her joy when I showed her to her room and this beauty was waiting on the bedside table.


I started out with a cut file from Silhouette:


It was a free Strawberry box cut file accompanied by a tutorial. I've tried to get the link for you but it just doesn't work. Feel free to give it another go here.

If you want to buy the file, I've pinned it here. I've adapted the size of my cut file to fit a 12x12 piece of card stock. I really wanted a "bigger" treat box.

I do love pin-wheels so I added one!

I filled my "basket" with some old school Easter treats and gifted my friend who came to visit with it. She totally loved it and while she has a HUGE sweet tooth, she was so impressed with her gift that she vowed to keep it "untouched" on her mantle until Easter. I will check up on that one and report back to you!!

That's it. Another fun project that didn't cost me a lot but will give joy to whoever gets it or even sees it. I'm off to spend my fun day with my family and when I return, I'm making a berry basket like this for my Easter decor. Just check back and I'll share with you right here on Play as U GO. Thanks for checking in!





No comments:

Post a Comment